We are open 11am to 4.30pm Monday - Friday and 10am to 4pm Saturday & Sunday

Womens 3mm Wetsuits

Womens 3mm Wetsuits


Show:
Sort By:

Billabong Launch 3:2mm Flatlock Wetsuit Women Grey 2022

Billabong Launch 3:2mm Flatlock Wetsuit Women GreyBillabong Launch 3:2mm Flatlock Wetsuit Women Grey - This insulated steamer is great value with Billabong quality workmanship.  The launch Series combines lightweight, flexible neoprene with Flatlock seams for added heat and performance.Please check images for details...

€115.00 Ex Tax: €93.50

Billabong Launch 3:2mm Wetsuit Women Steamer Black

Billabong Launch Flatlock 3:2mm Wetsuit Women Steamer BlackBillabong Launch Flat Lock 3:2 Black back zip wetsuit. This wetsuit is stitched with flatlock seams for optimal comfort. It is constructed with Superflex jersey fabric allowing great mobility and has a back zip for easy entry. Great option for Spring, Summer and Autumn.Please check images for details...

€115.00 Ex Tax: €93.50

Billabong Launch 3:2mm Wetsuit Women Steamer Pacific Blue 2021

Billabong Launch 3:2mm Wetsuit Women Steamer Pacific BlueBillabong Launch 3:2mm Wetsuit Women Steamer Grey - For affordable performance, the Launch Backzip 3/2mm Steamer delivers all session long. Flatlock construction, front and back mesh panels and classic backzip entry system round out the features on this essential summer suit.Please check images for details...

€100.00 €93.48 Ex Tax: €76.00

Billabong Launch GBS 3:2mm Wetsuit Women Steamer Antique Black

Billabong Launch GBS 3:2mm Wetsuit Women Steamer Antique BlackBillabong GBS Launch 3:2 Antique Black back zip wetsuit. GBS stands for Glued and Blind Stitched. GBS construction is fully sealed between the panels. Giving a warmer wetsuit that can be enjoyed for longer than flatlock construction. Back zip for easy entry. Great option for Spring, Summer and Autumn.Please check images for details...

€150.00 Ex Tax: €121.95

Billabong Launch GBS 3:2mm Wetsuit Women Steamer Pacific Blue

Billabong Launch GBS 3:2mm Wetsuit Women Steamer Pacific BlueBillabong GBS Launch 3:2 Pacific blue back zip wetsuit. GBS stands for Glued and Blind Stitched. GBS construction is fully sealed between the panels. Giving a warmer wetsuit that can be enjoyed for longer than flatlock construction. Back zip for easy entry. Great option for Spring, Summer and Autumn.Please check images for details...

€150.00 Ex Tax: €121.95

C Skins Element 3:2 Ladies Women Wetsuit Back Zip

C Skins Element 3:2 Wetsuit Ladies Women Steamer Black Back ZipC Skins Element is great stylish and warm Summer suit, it uses 30% X-tend stretchy neoprene in the paddle zone (shoulders and side), this saves your energy when paddling out. The rest of the suit is 70% Freeflex, C Skins durable neoprene. Comes with Duroflex Knee pads, key pocket.Check the image gallery for features, sizing and more info.C Skins ladies sizing is one size smaller. So if you are;Dress size 8 UK/Eire go for C Skins size 6.Dress size 10 UK/Eire go for C Skins size 8.Dress size 12 UK/Eire go for C Skins size 10. Dress size 14 UK/Eire go for C Skins size 12.Dress size 16 UK/Eire go for C Skins size 14.Dress size 18 UK/Eire go for C Skins size 16...

€115.00 Ex Tax: €93.50

C Skins Element 3:2 Ladies Women Wetsuit Back Zip

C Skins Element 3:2 Wetsuit Ladies Women Steamer Black Back ZipC Skins Element is great stylish and warm Summer suit, it uses 30% X-tend stretchy neoprene in the paddle zone (shoulders and side), this saves your energy when paddling out. The rest of the suit is 70% Freeflex, C Skins durable neoprene. Comes with Duroflex Knee pads, key pocket.Check the image gallery for features, sizing and more info.C Skins ladies sizing is one size smaller. So if you are;Dress size 8 UK/Eire go for C Skins size 6.Dress size 10 UK/Eire go for C Skins size 8.Dress size 12 UK/Eire go for C Skins size 10. Dress size 14 UK/Eire go for C Skins size 12.Dress size 16 UK/Eire go for C Skins size 14.Dress size 18 UK/Eire go for C Skins size 16...

€115.00 Ex Tax: €93.50

C Skins Element 3:2 Ladies Women Wetsuit Back Zip

C Skins Element 3:2 Wetsuit Ladies Women Steamer Black Back ZipC Skins Element is great stylish and warm Summer suit, it uses 30% X-tend stretchy neoprene in the paddle zone (shoulders and side), this saves your energy when paddling out. The rest of the suit is 70% Freeflex, C Skins durable neoprene. Comes with Duroflex Knee pads, key pocket.Check the image gallery for features, sizing and more info.C Skins ladies sizing is one size smaller. So if you are;Dress size 8 UK/Eire go for C Skins size 6.Dress size 10 UK/Eire go for C Skins size 8.Dress size 12 UK/Eire go for C Skins size 10. Dress size 14 UK/Eire go for C Skins size 12.Dress size 16 UK/Eire go for C Skins size 14.Dress size 18 UK/Eire go for C Skins size 16...

€115.00 Ex Tax: €93.50

Summer C Skins Ladies Element and Black Sheep Surf co Starter Package- Wetsuit, Surfboard, Leash, Boots, Fins

Ladies C Skins 3:2 Element Wetsuit Summer Surf Starter Black Sheep Surf Co Softboard Package It can be expensive to get all the gear so we've made it cheaper for you!Get the Black Sheep Surf Co Soft board plus C Skins Element 3:2 Summer Wetsuit and get free 5mm boots.Black Sheep board comes with leash, fins and free postage to Ireland. It's soft on top so it's a safe learner option. Our boards come with triple stringers, this is the core of the surfboard that runs from nose to tail. Triple stringers make the board strong and responsive.  Colour options in all board below 8ft: Red, Dark Blue, and Blue. 9ft available in the Grey Wood-grain only at present.Includes;1x C Skins Element 3:2 Summer Wetsuit Back Zip1x C Skins Legend 5mm Wetsuit Boot1x Black Sheep Surf Co surfboard softboard in; 5'5 or 5'8 or 6'2 or  7ft or 8ft or 9'0.1x Leash1x Set of Fins1x Free Irish Postage Check the images for more info. Size charts for wetsuits a..

€345.00 €290.00 Ex Tax: €235.77

Summer Typhoon Ladies Swarm 3:2 and Black Sheep Surf co Starter Package- Wetsuit, Surfboard, Leash, Boots, Fins

Ladies Typhoon Swarm 3:2 Summer Surf Starter Black Sheep Surf Co Softboard Package It can be expensive to get all the gear so we've made it cheaper for you!Get the Black Sheep Surf Co Soft board plus Typhoon Swarm 3:2 Summer Wetsuit and get free 4mm boots.Black Sheep board comes with leash, fins and free postage to Ireland. It's soft on top so it's a safe learner option. Our boards come with triple stringers, this is the core of the surfboard that runs from nose to tail. Triple stringers make the board strong and responsive.  Colour options in all board below 8ft: Red, Dark Blue, and Blue. 9ft available in the Grey Wood-grain only at present.Includes;1x Typhoon Swarm Flatlock 3:2 Summer Wetsuit Back Zip1x Typhoon 4mm Wetsuit Boot1x Black Sheep Surf Co surfboard softboard in; 5'5 or 5'8 or 6'2 or  7ft or 8ft or 9'0.1x Leash1x Set of Fins1x Free Irish Postage Check the images for more info. Size charts for wetsuits and boots are in t..

€260.00 €240.00 Ex Tax: €195.12

Typhoon Swarm Ladies 3:2 Wetsuit Back Zip Flatlock Graphite Black

Typhoon Swarm 3:2 Wetsuit Back Zip Flatlock Ladies Graphite BlackTyphoon Swarm 3:2 Wetsuit Back Zip Flatlock Ladies Graphite / Black - The new and improved Swarm range offers a family friendly range of 3mm wetsuits, designed specifically for the novice in mind. Please see the images for size chart...

€69.99 Ex Tax: €56.90

Xcel Axis 3:2 Back Zip Wetsuit Women Black Pistachio

Xcel Axis 3:2 Back Zip Wetsuit Women Black / PistachioXcel Axis 3:2 Back Zip Wetsuit Women Black / Pistachio -Watertight back zip engineered fit system with flatlock seams.See images for more details. ..

€140.00 €98.40 Ex Tax: €80.00